Why have we conducted market research?
- To identify current thoughts surrounding Odeon
- Ultimately – to create an innovative and suitable attraction for teens at Odeon
What did our market research show?
- The majority of teens visit the cinema either monthly, or every 2-3 months
- Teens tend to visit the cinema with their friends
- 100% of teens surveyed use media streaming services
- Teens would be attracted to the cinema if BOGOF tickets were offered
- 75% of teens surveyed would attend streamed events, like gigs and festivals
- 75% of teens would attend back-to-back showings of films, like trilogies for example
- Our market research clearly identified that teens want an event-based experience
- As opposed to your average film screening, teens (WE) want to watch streamed gigs and , or day-long events where trilogies are shown, in a teen-dedicated screen; that way we can still socialise with their friends, who we most commonly visit the cinema with, whilst being in a safe and secure environment. This idea also addresses the issue of otherwise having to pay a lot of money to physically attend the gig or festival.
- Because of our market research, we propose ESCAPE!