TO EVERYONE IN THE GROUP: DON’T FORGET TO SEND A LINK TO OUR QUESTIONNAIRE/SURVEY TOMORROW AFTER IT HAS BEEN UPDATED TO EVERYONE YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!!
ALSO WE NEED MUSIC IDEAS!!
This is from the Odeon:
We wanted to provide you with some top tips from Andy Edge (our commercial director, and one of the judges!)
If you want to grab his attention, he is particularly interested in the areas below:
– How teens communicate and how they would prefer ODEON to speak to them
– How teens (mainly younger) pay for cinema trips e.g. parents? paypal? debit? cash?
– Consider possible teen events, are there any innovative ideas on how we could implement and market this type of event?
– Think about merchandise and retail. What would you purchase? Would that make you go to ODEON over Cineworld?
Finally just to echo what we have said at all briefing sessions; Presentations must include;
– Market Research
– The Idea
– Justification for why this would work for ODEON
– How you would implement this idea or campaign.
All presentations should be around 10 minutes. Be prepared for questions!
Good luck to all,
We’re very excited to hear all the fantastic ideas at the review sessions!
Lana and Laura